Sunday, August 14, 2011

Welcome to the Long Road

I've now started my Slow Strides down the Long Road to health and fitness. Readers will probably see a variety of posts on this blog - everything from posts about eating right for me, to posts about running, to posts about medical disorders. Even posts that are just me yammering about my thoughts and insights.

The purpose is mostly to have an outlet for those posts for myself but I'm always happy to share them with others. I like to talk, can you tell?

That said, I am not a medical professional and am not offering advice to anyone. I can only say what I've researched and what I've chosen to do for myself. I'm not an expert, just well-read, highly motivated and very curious. I recommend everyone come up with a plan in coordination with their doctor for any health issues. My own doctor has approved of my approach and we touch base regularly.

If you'd like a bit of background on me, I have put up an About Me page you can read.

No comments:

Post a Comment